New Safety Protocols
Upadated: July 2020
- Please bring a face covering to wear throughout your appointment.
- Call or text upon arrival to be met outside the building for temperature screening before entering.
- Please leave your belongings in the car aside from the essentials (e.g. key, payment)
- I ask that you be the only person to come to your appointment to monitor traffic inside the office.
- Once inside the office, please wash your hands before we begin.
- Commonly touched surfaces will be regularly disinfected (door handles, light switches, bathroom surfaces, etc)
Things to know before coming to acupuncture
- Plan to spend approximately 1 hour and 30-45 minutes for your first and follow up sessions respectively.
- It is best to avoid coming on an empty or overfull stomach.
- Avoid strenuous activity for approximately 3-4 hours after your acupuncture treatment.
- Payment is due in full upon completion of the session; cash and check are preferred and all major credit cards, debit and HSA/FSA accepted.
Download here: New Patient Paperwork