Things to know before coming to acupuncture
- Please dress in loose, comfortable clothing so that access to arms and legs do not cause restriction to your person. Please avoid sports bras or cross back undergarments to make the back accessible when necessary.
- Plan to spend approximately 1 hour and 30-45 minutes for your first and follow up sessions respectively.
- It is best to avoid coming on an empty or overfull stomach.
- Avoid strenuous activity for approximately 3-4 hours after your acupuncture treatment.
- Payment is due in full upon completion of the session; cash and check are preferred and all major credit cards, debit and HSA/FSA accepted.
Download here: New Patient Paperwork