Your health and safety are our number one priority when coming to Access Acupuncture. In accordance with the CDC guidelines, we will be instating the following as standard policies and procedures:
- Please notify us immediately if you are experiencing signs or symptoms related to any airborne illnesses like COVD-19, influenza or the like. A full list of symptoms can be found here.
- Appointments are allotted exactly 45 minutes so there is ample time to disinfect and sanitize before the next patient. Please do not arrive late!
- Please bring a face covering to wear throughout your appointment. For those who do not choose to wear a face covering, a face shield will be an acceptable alternative.
- We ask that you be the only person to come to your appointment to minimize traffic inside the building.
- Once inside, please wash your hands before treatment begins.
Thank you for understanding the necessary precautions we are taking as we try to work together in providing a safe healing place for everyone. Click the links below to download our new policies for your records.
Stay well and see you all soon!