**REOPENING JUNE 1ST**
Since March 17th, we had suspended acupuncture appointments in accordance with the city’s Stay Home/Work Safe orders. Since that time, we have witnessed great acts of kindness and humanity in the community to keep one another safe – making the most out of these strange, unprecedented times in our lives. As such, adjustments will be made as we take our first tentative steps towards reopening and recovery.
We will officially be taking appointments beginning June 1st with new policies and procedures in place.
- You will be called 18-24 hours (or at an agreed time) before your appointment for prescreening and virtual intake. You will have exactly 45 minutes for an appointment so that there is ample time to disinfect and sanitize before the next patient. Please do not arrive late!
- Bring a signed waiver and updated policy (download below).
- Please bring a face covering to wear throughout your appointment.
- Call or text upon arrival to be met outside the building for temperature screening before entering.
- Please leave your belongings in the car aside from the essentials (e.g. key, payment)
- I ask that you be the only person to come to your appointment to monitor traffic inside the office.
- Once inside the office, please wash your hands before we begin.
- Commonly touched surfaces will be disinfected on the hour (door handles, light switches, bathroom surfaces, etc)
Thank you for understanding the necessary precautions we are taking as we try to work together in providing a safe healing place for everyone. Click the links below to download our new policies for your records.
Stay well and see you all soon!